The Queens College Art Department offers programming in three areas: Art History, Design and Studio Art. All of these programs are well-grounded within the framework of a liberal arts curriculum and the following degrees are offered:
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Master of Arts in Art History (MA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Studio Art (BFA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Design (with concentrations in Communication/Graphic Design, Interaction Design or Animation & Illustration)
- Bachelor of Arts degree (BA) in Art History
- Bachelor of Arts degree (BA) in Studio Art that provides part of the necessary background to become a teacher of art in secondary education (K–12).
To apply, please contact the Queens College Admissions Office. Program information can be obtained by contacting the Art Department. Requests for transfer credits will be evaluated by appropriate department faculty.